A fluid practice.
This in-person class is suitable for those coming to yoga for the first time, with options given for more experienced students. Classes will include movements to help open and strengthen the body, with meditation and breathing techniques to encourage a quietening of the mind.
There will be a limited number of spaces to ensure 2 metres between mats. Students are encouraged to bring their own mats and additional hygiene practices will be in place before and after classes in line with government guidelines.
- Increased strength and mobility
- Reduced stress levels
- Where to buy avelox
- Alphagan cost per pill
- How much does propecia cost at walmart
- Can you buy vytorin without a prescription
- Exelon patch 4.6 mg price
- What i should buy with tarceva
- How much does generic tarceva cost
From Monday 18 April (outdoors), 6pm, Wood Lane Community Centre, West Bromwich. Block booking available.